Labels

Monday, November 26, 2012

Presentation Reaction/blog post 4

I loved the library presentation. The woman who helped us (I don't remember her name sorry) did a great job. She showed me how to use library resources that I didn't even know existed. She also helped me to narrow down my topic. I didn't realize that my original question was so broad, but when she came and talked to me individually she showed me key words that I can use to lighten my research. However, I am still feeling a little uneasy about my research. I am not exactly sure what my argument is going to be. The more I research, the more confused I get. I find myself wanted to adjust and change my topic to everything that I read, but I'm afraid all the information that I have already found will not coincide with my new topic. I'm really hoping it will all come together in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment