Labels

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Inquiry research/blog post 2

So I've come up with my final inquiry question, it's going to be- "How does a person's IQ connect with how early they learned to talk?" 



 -It's said that the average IQ is between 85 and 100. Given that I found this out on Google, it may very not be true, but hopefully that is something I can uncover in my research as well.



Teen's IQ may rise or fall over time 

So I found the above article about how Teen's IQ's are changing and I'm interested to see how this can fit into my research topic.




IQ goes down as you gain elevation 

I'm not exactly sure what this video is about, what I just thought the title was weird. It's claiming that as you go higher up (like up a mountain for example), your IQ gets lower. 



No comments:

Post a Comment