Labels

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Why bother?

Two weeks ago my English class was given an assignment to start a blog to for many purposes. Mainly, we're conducting a research project over a topic that I honestly have no idea what is about yes -sorry, Kendra. We were told to write. Write about something that correlates with language, something that means something to us. Even though I'm still struggling with this, I thought an intro would be a good place to start.

My name is Laure Capre Naragon. I just got married this past June and was unable to part with my maiden name, so I made it my middle. I just transferred to UNC Charlotte this semester from Indiana University. I'm not sure about Charlotte yet. It's a lot different than I thought it would be. Anyways, when we were told we had to make a blog for class I had mixed feelings. Personally, I love blogging. But I love blogging about things I'm passionate for. And although I wouldn't necessarily called English class a passion, I thought I could at least treat it as one for the sake of this assignment. There's about 20 other people in my class also embarking on this assignment so I suggest to stay tuned, it will get interesting.

-Laure Capre Naragon

No comments:

Post a Comment